Product Code : Desirox
Brand Name : Desirox
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Pack
- 1000/- INR
Brand name is Desirox. It main constituent is Deferasirox.Deferasirox dispersible tablets comes in the form of tablets. 30tablets comes in each pack of desirox-500.Each uncoated dispersible tablet contains: Deferasirox 500 mg.
- DESIROX 500MG contains Deferasirox.
- Desirox-500Tablet is used to treat an excessive accumulation of iron in the body due to multiple blood transfusions and used in adults and children above 2 years of age.
- It acts as a ironchelator which is a medicine used to remove the excess iron from the body (also called iron overload).
- It removes excess iron which is excreted mainly in the stool.
- It is used in adults and children above 10 years of age who has genetic disorder known as non-transfusion dependent thalassemia (NTDT).
Direction for Use:
- The right amount of dose of medicine is prescribed by the doctor.
- Take DESIROX 500MG once a day daily at about the same time each day with some water.
- Take DESIROX 500MG tablets either on an empty stomach or after having light meal.
- The dose is related to patients body weight and the doctor will calculate and tell the right amount of medicine taken.
- This is a long-term treatment which will last for months or years. Doctor will monitor you to check the treatment is having the desiredeffect.
- If you take more DESIROX 500MG
- If you have taken too much DESIROX 500MG, or if someone else accidentally takes your tablets, contact your doctor or hospital for advice straight away
- If you forget to take DESIROX 500MG
- As you remember, take the missed dose. Take your next doseas scheduled
- Double dose should not be taken to make the forgotten dose.
- If you stop taking DESIROX 500MG
- Never stop taking medicine without doctors consent as itwill lead to excess iron which will no longer be removed from your body.
- Loss of vision or blurred vision
- Hearing impairment
- Black or tarry stools
- Bleeding gums
- Unusual tiredness or weakness
- Puffing or swelling of eyelids
- Unusual bleeding or bruising
- Cough or hoarseness
- Respiratory tract infection
- Abnormal blood counts
Warning and Precaution:
- Consult your doctor before taking DESIROX 500MG, if you:
- Have a kidney or liver problem
- Have a cardiac problem
- Have a low level of platelets or white blood cells in your blood test
- Have blurred vision
- Have diarrhoea or vomiting
- Medicine should be kept out of reach of children or pets.
- Store between (15-25ºC)
- Expired medicine should not be used.
- Never use the tampered pack or damaged pack.
Related key terms:
- Deferasirox price
- Deferasirox side effects
- Deferasirox generic
- Deferasirox used for
ATTENTION - Above mention price only for reference. If you wish to know about best discounted price or order of any kind of medicine than you just contact us as soon as. Please check our contact us page for complete details.
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- Delivery Time
- 4-7 Days
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India