Brand name is Noxalk and it is manufactured by Natco PharmaLtd. It comes in the form of capsules. Each capsule contains the Certinib salt of 150mg. Each pack of Noxalk contains 30 capsules. It is delivered all over India. It interfaces with the growth and spread of cancer cells in the body.
Noxalk 150mg Capsule is used to treat non-small cell lungcancer (NSCLC), which is a type of cancer that affects the lungs.
Noxalk 150mg capsule is an anti-cancer medication. This medicine suppresses the actions of certain abnormal proteins that cause the multiplication of cancer cells. It stops the growth of cancer cells
Direction of Use:
Before using the medicine, read the instruction from the label and also follow doctor guidelines properly.
- Usually this medicine is taken as one tablet per day basis or as recommended by the doctor.
- If you vomit after taking this medicine, do not take another tablet, took another tablet on the next day on time.
- In case of vomiting or nausea, the doctor prescribes the tablets for it.
- Keep doing medical checkup, to know the harmful effects of this drug.
- Continue to take medicine unless doctor advice you to stop taking it.
- In case of missing a dose took the next dose on time if the time remaining to the next dose is less than 12 hours, take the missing doseafter more than 12 hours.
- Never overdose the medicine and in the case of overdose go to the doctor.
This medicine is taken approx.750mg per day basis on a empty stomach, also discontinue this medicine if 300 mg per day is not able to take.
After checking of your medical condition doctor will prescribe you the proper dose information.
The common side effects of Noxalk include nausea, vomiting,weakness, loss of appetite, weight loss, fever, diarrhea, abdominal pain, rash,blurred vision etc.
There may be other side effects as discussed above. If you have any other side effects written above, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Warnings while taking this drug:
Never share this medicine with others and never use this medicine until the doctor prescribed you for this and store medicine away from children and pets.
Firstly, read all the precautions and other necessary details about this medicine on the prescription label and follow your doctor guidelines before taking this medicine always.
Using this medicine without any consent can cause some serious side effects so never took this medicine without any medical professional assistance.
Do not recommend this medicine to anyone who is suffering from same the disease as you are suffering. Medical conditions of every person are different, and the doctor recommends this medicine after doing several tests so that this medicine works properly. Never use this medicine without any tests and doctor's recommendations.
ATTENTION - Above mention price only for reference. If you wish to know about best discounted price or order of any kind of medicine than you just contact us as soon as. Please check our contact us page for complete details.