Product Code : 02
Brand Name : MODERN TIME HELPLINE PHARMA
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Box
- 17000 INR
- Drug Type
- General Medicines
- Physical Form
- Dosage Guidelines
- xbira medicine is a prescription drug and should be used under proper medical guidance and advice
- 1 Boxes
- Storage Instructions
- Store below 25°C. Protect from light and moisture.
- Brand Name: Xbira
- Active Ingredients: Abiraterone Acetate
- Manufactured by: Cipla Limited
- Strength: 250 mg
- Form: Tablets
- Packing: Pack of 120 Tablets
- Shipping: Worldwide
Xbira 250 mg tablet manufactured by Cipla Limited is a anticancer medicine used in men along with another medicine called prednisone for the treatment of prostate cancer. Xbira tablet is used together with steroid medication (prednisone or methylprednisolone) to treat prostate cancer that has spread to other parts of the body. It is used when prostrate cancer cannot be treated with surgery.
- Always take this medicine under doctors prescription.
- Do not take XBIRA 250MG with food
- Swallow the tablets whole with water
- Do not break the tablets
- Prednisolone should be taken every day while you are taking XBIRA 250MG as prescribed by your doctor.
If you take more XBIRA 250MG
If you overdose it , talk to your doctor or go to a hospital immediately
If you forget to take XBIRA 250MG
If you forget to take XBIRA 250MG due to some reason take your usual dose the following day.
If you forget to take XBIRA 250MG for more than one day,talk to your doctor without any delay.
If you stop taking XBIRA 250MG
Don't stop taking XBIRA 250mg unless your told to do so.
- High fat levels in your blood
- Liver function test increases
- Chest pain
- Irregular heartbeat , heart failure or rapid heart rate
- Severe infections called sepsis
- Bone fractures
- Blood in urine, rash
- Fluid in your legs or feet, low blood potassium, high bloodpressure, urinary tract infection, diarrhea.
- Medicine should be kept out of reach of children below 10years.
- Do not consume medicine after expiry date.
- Store at room temperature (15-25ºC).
Warnings and Precautions:-
Before consumption of this medicine talk to your doctor, if you:
- Are allergic to abiraterone acetate or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- Have severe liver damage
- Have low blood potassium levels
- Have heart problem
- Have shortness of breath
- Have swelling in the feet, ankles, or legs
- Have high blood sugar or pressure.
ATTENTION - Above mention price only for reference. If you wish to know about best discounted price or order of any kind of medicine than you just contact us as soon as. Please check our contact us page for complete details.
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- Delivery Time
- 4-7 Days
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India